The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library - Museum park area is a privately owned park that is open for use by individuals wishing to take prom pictures provided they comply with the following requirements.
- Interested parties must complete and submit in advance a Use of Grounds, Prom Pictures Application, requesting use of the park area for pictures on a specific day and at a specified time. The names of the participants must be identified. The Foundation may approve or disapprove an application in its sole discretion. Applications must be submitted at least one week in advance of prom date. You may also fax requests to 215-788-0915, or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will be permitted in the lower level lawn areas designated as open to the general public, and in the street level lawn area around the flagpole. Use of the museum steps and porches is strictly prohibited.
- Participants are limited to one-half hour for photographs. Participants must be accompanied by at least one parent chaperone. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Music, food, and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the property including all sidewalk areas in front of the library and museum complex. No intoxicated individuals may enter the property. Violators will be subject to trespassing charges.
- Entrance to the park area is to be made at the Penn Street ramp. You may exit by ramp or by use of the steps at the opposite end of the complex near the flagpole.
- Failure to comply with park regulations will cancel your use permit immediately and you and your group will be required to vacate the premises.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these rules and we are pleased to make the facilities available on your very special day. You will be notified when your application has been approved. If you have any questions, please call 215-788-5460 or 215-788-7891.